Search This Blog

Monday 26 December 2011

Cucina Review

This past week my family and I decided to head on over to Cucina, a California inspired Italian restaurant. I was there with some friends of mine so I was a little late for the appetizer, but they ordered the stuffed fried squash blossoms. I got a small taste of it but from my experience they were really good! The aioli was so good! Ok before I get into the main course, I want to let you know that our waiter has not been waiting long was sort of nervous about waiting on us! Anyways, I ordered the board with a side of truffle fries! My mom ordered the pepperoni and sausage pizza. We received our food and the waiter dud not give me the cheese I asked for on my board, which was kind of ok because I really liked the cheese that I did get! The board was filled with probably a bagillion different little things like mushrooms, olives, mustard, and then things that were not recognizable! I did not think our waiter had full knowledge of the board so I didn't bother to ask. I ate my truffle fries, which never seem to fail me. My mom's pizza was insanely sweet which our waiter tried to explain on how the region of Italy these tomatoes came from grew sweeter tomatoes, but if this was true the Italian tomato is the new stevia! In other words, our experience was somewhat interesting. I would love to come back for some lunch and see if its any different but for now Cucina would not be my first option for dinner at the spectrum. Cucina Romana on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment