Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Lazy Dog Cafe Irvine Review

This place is so cool! You can bring your dogs to the restaurant and eat with them on the patio! The staff is really friendly is this place is almost always crowded! My mom ordered the Jamaican Lemonade for a drink, it was very lime-y and very sweet but actually did taste pretty good, so if you long for tropical flavors, this is the drink for you! For our meal I ordered the beer battered Fish n' chips, my dad got the Baja burger, my mom got the garden salad and cheese pizza combo. My mom received her salad and for as boring a garden salad sounds it was pretty good! Their croutons are so perfectly garlic-y! Then on to the real deal, My fish and chips were so good! The dipping sauce went perfect with the beer battered cod (and occasionally dipping the fries in it). My dad hardly said a word while quickly consuming his Baja burger, until after when he said his burger was pretty darn good! The cheese pizza looked amazing! The crust was so thin and crunchy! My mom said this was the best pizza ever! So next time your by the Tustin Marketplace looking for some good grub, I would definitely recommend Lazy Dog Cafe!

Lazy Dog Cafe (Irvine) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment