Search This Blog

Monday 19 December 2011

Lulu's Creperie Cafe Review

I'm not a huge fan of French food, but when a couple from our church invited us to lunch I thought I would give it a shot. Its located in a quaint little shopping centre in Laguna Hills, its not a big restaurant but a perfect size for a Sunday afternoon lunch shift. We sat down and I ordered the coffee my mom did as well, and my dad ordered a cappuccino. When we got our coffee my mug still had some fuchsia lipstick on it:/... I showed the cute little french waitress my problem and she quickly got me a new glass. Now sort of sceptic about the place I took a sip of my dad's cappuccino, it was AWESOME! Me and my dad ordered "la Mission" and my mom got the "morning glory". We received our Crepes and took our bites... THE CREPES WERE AMAZING! They were perfectly cooked and the sauces that went along side them went perfectly with the dish. I was so excited and I ate the whole thing probably in record time. It was so good!! I really enjoyed this place, even though me and lulu's got off to a rough start, the food totally made up for it and I can't wait to go there soon!

Lulu's Creperie Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Hi ,

    Your first posts just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/20/245064/restaurant/OC/Lulus-Creperie-Cafe-Laguna-Hills
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/20/1618574/restaurant/OC/Bru-Grill-Market-Lake-Forest

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/20/6837/OC/Best-From-The-Wests.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg at urbanspoon dot com

    ReplyDelete