Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Paul Martins Review

Let me start off with... THIS PLACE ROCKS! My dad and I went there Monday night, we decided to go after hearing about how good this place was from some of our friends. Our waitress was an adorable and sweet girl from Montana! She previously worked at Starbucks and made me a pretty darn good cappuccino! My dad and I both ordered the warm bacon and spinach salad, I got a side of mashed potatoes (more like a mountain!) and my dad got a "side" of  calamari! It was all so good! Perfectly cooked, and nicely seasoned! I would defiantly recommend this place to friends and family! I can't wait to go back and try everything else on the menu!

P.S. It is a little pricey but TOTALLY worth it!:)


Paul Martin's American Bistro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment